When you come for your appointments, please remember to bring the following:
- Insurance information (membership number and any pre-authorisation codes)
- Referral Letter (if required)
- If asked to, complete hip or knee questionnaires
- Copies of results, X-rays, MRIs, CT scans etc and any other relevant information
- CDs of scans or any investigations you may have
- List of medications (if any)
If you have private medical insurance, please contact your insurer before your consultation, to check the terms of your policy, particularly the level and type of outpatient cover you have, including any reimbursement limits on individual consultation fees.
I am recognised by all the private medical insurers including those listed below:
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- Vitality Health
- Aetna Global
It is my personal policy to not charge outside of the approved fee structures of all of the major medical insurers.
If you are not insured, my fee for an initial consultation will not exceed £250 and my fee for any follow-up consultation will be between £150 to £175 depending on the duration of the appointment. I offer a fixed fee package for full comprehensive care (operation, investigations and follow-up appointments) should you require an operation in any of the four hospitals I work at.